Best Work Experience Provider
About the award
Open to all sending and receiving organisations providing the following work experience programmes: work abroad, work and travel, internship and camp programmes.
As a provider of work experience programmes you need to be at the front end to develop new and unique experiences to make sure future participants will be attracted and participate in your programmes. How do you make sure you provide innovative, diverse programmes that continue to attract participants?
The judging panel evaluates nominations on their originality, creativity, and implementation of new, innovative and exceptional ideas in programme development as well as consumer satisfaction.
- Work abroad, work and travel, internship, and camp programmes are all considered ‘work experiences’ for this award
- All sending and receiving organisations providing work experiences can participate in this award
- An organisation can submit multiple entries for the award
- All entries must be in English only
- Au pair programmes are not eligible for this award – Au pairs and are encouraged to participate in IAPA’s Au Pair of the Year Contest (www.iapa.org).
Last year’s winner of the award was Austern International.