Outstanding Volunteer Project
About the award
Open all organisations (senders/receivers) in the volunteering industry.
Annually, WYSE looks to recognise and showcase volunteer projects/programmes that stand out through key characteristics with an emphasis
on sustainability, responsibility and best practices in this growing industry segment.
The following factors are taken in to account when selecting the winner:
- Financial and environmental sustainability
- Promotion of civil society
- Innovation or best practices
- Results/achievements of the project/programme
- Personal development of volunteers.
- All organisations providing volunteer abroad programmes can participate in this award
- An organisation can submit multiple entries for the award
- All entries must be in English only.