Best Youth Travel Blogger
About the award
The Best Youth Travel Blogger is a new category that recognises the power of travel blogs as a source of inspiration for young travellers in the planning stages of their trip and while on the road. It also recognises the fast-changing social media environment that youth travel companies and destinations can benefit from.
Open to all blogs with a focus on youth, student and educational travel experiences.
We are looking for a shining example of a text-based travel blog that inspires young people to travel, work or volunteer abroad, study or learn a language.
Entrants are judged on their ability to inspire and inform young travellers. The judges will look at:
- Popularity of the blog
- Quality of the content
- Frequency of publication
- Quality of visuals
- Integration with other types of social media
- Number of followers and visits.
- The blog should be publicly accessible for at least six months
- The blog should be written by an individual travel blogger
- The blog must be written in English
- The blogger must write for a youth traveller (18 – 35) readership.
Last year’s winner of this award was I am Ella.